HDMI Audio De-Embedder
ORDER CODE: RG-MSP311
Accepting HDMI signals up to 4K UHD, MSP311 provides separated de-embedded audio to 3.5mm stereo mini-jack and S/PDIF optical outputs allowing for the independent amplification or downstream mix of audio.
Digital audio formats, including LPCM 2CH, Dolby TrueHD, Digital Plus, Atmos and DTS-HD Master Audio are supported, with audio sampling up to 192 KHz. Audio decoding selection is available from an on board switch.
HDMI signals with HDR (High Dynamic Range) channels are supported and is HDCP 2.2 compliant. CEC pass-through is available too.
● De-embed audio from HDMI 2.0b (18Gbps) signals
● Multi-channel audio on optical SPDIF or to stereo mini jack
● HDCP 2.2 compliant
● Video resolutions up to 4K2K@50/60Hz (YUV 4:4:4)
● Support for HDMI High Bit Rate (HBR) audio pass through
● Audio sample rates up to 192kHz
● 10bit HDR Pass through
● Support for CEC bypass