X1 pro e
Essential 4k scaling and splicing
ORDER CODE: RG-X1PROE
Essential 4K Video Scaling and Splicing, X1pro e features four 2K DVI outputs providing a full 4K split from 4K inputs.X1pro e offers multiple operation modes to extend usage application beyond 4K split to splicing applications including 8Kx1K, 2Kx4K and more.
Flexibility at it's finest
Ideal for a range of usage applications, the X1pro e is ready with the flexibility of multiple operation modes, enabling display solutions from conventional 2K with presentation modes, through to 8Kx1K splicing mode.
4K Inputs and Outputs
X1pro e includes popular DVI and display port inputs supporting 4K with DVI2 also supporting HDMI HDCP.
With standard outputs to quad DVI connectors, the X1pro e is ready to connect to common LED screen systems facilitating pixel-to-pixel splicing accross multiple outputs.
From 2K Preview mode, 4K1K Preview, 4K Split, right up to independent Matrix mode.
The X1pro e is flexible for any application
● Up to 12 splicing mode include 8KK and 4K pixels to pixels splicing
● Pixel-to-pixel scaling
● Independent scaling
● Multiple operation modes including 2K and Dual 2K preview
● Seamless switching
● Redundant outputs and hot back up facility
● Test patterns built in
● Compact 1U housing
● Support 4K input in DP1.1a or Dual-link DVI(HDMI 1.4 compatible) format
● Support multiple layers during splicing
● Quad-modes applications for different kinds of event