RS485 Remote Panel
ORDER CODE: IN-VRE11
Despite its unimposingly elegant looks, the INTUPAK™ VRE11 is a powerful and versatile user frontend for Intusonic’s RS-485 enabled audio control systems. It fits standard wall box sizes with minimal depth and hence can be mounted right where its needed – in the room to be controlled.
A standard CAT network cable is sufficient for connections; no additional power supply is required. Due to its daisy-chaining possibilities, more than one unit can be installed in a room, with the last operated one setting the system, and those settings being replicated on all VRE11 panels as well as the connected main unit.
Under The Hood
A local audio feed is possible as well, via the provided 3.5mm jack. For even better convenience, the VRE11 also sports an infrared remote control receiver and comes with a IRB44 remote control right out of the box. The VRE11 is compatible with the VLA42 control node and other RS-485 enabled INTUSONIC audio systems.
The INTUPAK™ VLA42 adds features to installed audio systems that contractors and integrators often miss. It switches between 4 sources, and adjusts the master volume – not only via its on-board controls, but also via the optional remote wall panel VRE-11 or the included infrared remote control.
Perfect for any space
- Replicates all main unit controls: source selector, volume control, volume indicator (8 LEDs)
- Additional local stereo 3.5mm TRS input (mono audio transmission to main system)
- Includes 2 metal panels, compatible with common EU/GB wall box sizes
- Connection to main unit via standard Cat5/Cat6 cable
- Assignable to one of 8 zones via on-board DIP-switch
- Multiple units can be daisy-chained with “last setting rules” system
- IR remote feature (IRB44 remote control included)
- No PSU required – power supply provided by main unit (max. 50m)
- Compatible with VLA42 and other Intusonic products with RS485 source/volume setting
- CE/ROHS compliant
Data connection: Intulink™ (RS485) via CAT5/6
Power supply: ±12V DC via Intulink™ bus
Audio Input: 3.5mm stereo TRS (mono summed)
Max. Number of zones: 8
Dimensions WxDxH: 86x86x42 mm (/w knob)
Mounting depth: 30 mm