2-6 Stereo Splitter
ORDER CODE: IN-DLA26
The INTUWORX™ DLA26 is a stereo 2-in-6 splitter allowing to build large multi-zone systems fed with different levels of the same two selectable input signals. Every output/zone features a 2-band EQ, volume control and overload LED on the front panel, and can be switched to mono on the rear panel if required. Likewise, a 100Hz HPF can be engaged per zone on the rear panel, to cater for connected speaker systems potentially unable to reproduce very low frequencies.
Limiting the range of the front panel volume controls, additional rear-panel controls allow to set set the maximum volume for every output/zone.
Aside from its splitter/zoner functions, the DLA26 also adds versatility by allowing to feed a signal from a mobile device via its front-panel 3.5mm input, and by its additional emergency features which include a mute contact and an auto-sensing emergency priority input. The DLA26 is the perfect companion to single-output mixers to build multi-zone systems.
Perfect for any space
- 2 balanced stereo inputs and 6 balanced stereo outputs
- Each output can be assigned to one of the two inputs
- Input A with additional switching 3.5mm TRS front jack input
- Mute switch and overload indicator for both inputs
- Signal-through connectors for both inputs to daisychain more units or connect other devices.
- All outputs with front-side volume control, 2-Band EQ and overload indicator
- Rear-side maximum volume control for every output
- Rear-side mono switch for every output
- Rear-side switchable 100Hz HPF for every output
- All outputs with 1/4’’ balanced TRS and 3.5mm terminal strip output connectors
- Mute contact for external shutdown of all outputs by contact closure
- Auto-sensing emergency input with priority for incoming emergency message and adjustbale message volume
- Internal wide-voltage swing linear power supply for excellent audio dynamics
- Full metal case with separately detachable rack ears and handles
- AC mains voltage selector switch 115/230V
- CE/ROHS compliant
- Frequency response: 20Hz – 20 kHz
- S/N ratio: > 85dB
- Crosstalk damping: > 72dB
- THD&N: < 0.05%
- AC IN: 115V/230~ 50/60Hz, max 12W
- Dimensions WxDxH: 482.6x210x44mm
- Weight: 2.9 kg